Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chastity is FIVE!!!


Alyssa and I woke up early to get Birthday Pancakes made for Chastity. Something that I have done for girls ever since they turned one. Then Alyssa went down and woke Chastity up all so sweet and nice. We sang to her, she blew her candle out and then she look at me and said "Mommy am I really five?" I looked at her and said "you sure are". As you can tell from the pictures she has CRAZY hair when she wakes up in the morning.
We then did a Hacienda Dinner. Kept it small since we all got together over Memorial Day weekend. These hacienda party's are something that my girls look forward to. With the chips and ranch, the hat, the singing, and the cake. Chastity has been talking about it since Alyssa's party.
It's hard to believe that five years ago she was so little and tiny. And now she's so big and she thinks she's all grown up.




No comments:

Post a Comment